I don’t know how this works but here were are. Again.
And here I am again, wondering who I can nominate… thankfully a person or two followed me for the last week.. so maybe I’ll just nominate them.
I mean, I haven’t even answered my own questions from my previous post about this. I swore I would!
So… how do you do this again? …
Yes. I just stole their banner.
First and foremost, I would like to thank the girls from Romance Cake for this wonderful nomination. I honestly feel like I did something good to be nominated twice…
In case you didn’t know, the Liebster Award is am award for new bloggers. I never expected to be noticed enough to be nominated for anything and I am extremely honoured to have been nominated… Again.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
TEN OMG TEN #ICANT
Can’t I nominate a single person? I know no one…
So, that legalizes my theft of the banner, right? It was legal, right?
AND HOW COME THAT THERE ARE SO MANY VERSIONS OF THE RULES?!
MARINA AND SILVANA’S QUESTIONS:
1. Who your favourite author?
Can I answer in plural? I mean – authors. Because well, there are way too many awesome authors out there.. Like, Stephanie Perkins, Amanda Dick, Elizabeth Heither, Alex London, Lex Martin, Jennifer Lane, Jamie McGuire, Becca Fitzpatrick, and everyone else…
2. What is your favourite book series?
Oh my. Uhm, CONduct series. Yeah. Also the Dearest series. Yeah. And a lot more. An awful whole lot more.
3. Why did you decided to make a blog?
I, uhm… I originally started blogging with my best friends (It’s called Jarrrss of Books) but then we graduated and went our separate ways. It was starting to fade away too because one of my best friends weren’t really talking to us much about the blog anymore… So, I decided to start blogging on my own because I liked it, it’s fun, and all the experience, and people.
4. Who gave you your first book?
I don’t have a first book. Unless you count all those picture story books that are ripped apart now… Because in that case, probably my parents…
Well, the first time I actually went to buy a book, I used my own money and that was Silence and Insurgent. And let the book buying start. To my credit, I bought all of my books. Except for the ones that my friends gave me on Christmas.
5. Which character most looks like you?
Oh, wow. This question is the hardest thing I have ever encountered in my whole life.
Okay, as much as I believe that I do have seven twins and I have 7% chance of meeting them, I don’t think any author that I’ve read out there have met one of those seven.
But according to this quiz: Which NA Heroine are you? I am Nessa from Blue Streak. READ MY REVIEW BECAUSE I LOVE THAT BOOK! And well, Nessa is half-Filipino and I guess, I can’t get that out of me. Except I’m not half. More like, 3/4. Haha. #notfunny
6. What book marked your childhood?
Correction: Series. I started reading the Sweet Valley series because I was oh so thrilled that I am finally allowed to pick books from the fiction shelf and borrow three books at a time in our school library. I was part of the book lovers club (until the stopped opening clubs) and I was always thrilled by that shelf. I started with Sweet Valley Kids, read each book in the series that’s available in our library then moved on to Sweet Valley Twins. Back then, I wasn’t interested in reading the Sweet Valley High and stayed away from them. When I am finally ready to read them, well, I didn’t have all the time in the world to go to the library. Hectic high school life is hectic. Aside from the SV, I also read Mary-Kate and Ashley series, and Animorphs. I completed none of them. Yeah.
7. What is the most memorable quote from your favourite book?
This is hard. I’m not even sure what my favourite book is. Yeah, I absolutely have no idea which book is my favourite. Plus, I host a #WordsForWednesday as much Wednesdays as I can. That’s like, my shrine of all my favourite quotes form my recent reads.
So, maybe I’ll just give you a quote that definitely haunted me. I love this quote because depth. Yeah.
No one can hide forever.
I could’ve given you a quote from Chasing Mercy that I like so much too but well… Anyway, that quote i featured in one of my #WFW posts. (The Mercy of The Night – last week’s I think…)
8. What was the last book you bought, have you read it yet, or did it go straight onto the shelf?
It went straight to my shelf. The last book I bought, (and the very first book I bought this year) is My Heart and Other Black Holes. I was supposed to bring it with me when we went on a weekend trip but decided to bring my Liars, INC. ARC. I should’ve brought MHAOBH instead.
9. What is the last book you read?
In The Beginning There Was Us!! I love it!! My review is up!! You should read it!! I love that book!! Everybody need that book in their life!! So read my post because it has a giveaway!! ❤
10. A book that you recommend.
See answer in the previous question. YES. DEFINITELY.
NOW, I NOMINATE:
Heck, one hour later and I still know no one.
First, Erin from Celestial Pages. Because she’s a darling!
Hadjar from manyreads. (Because… I know nobody. Thank you for all the likes, by the way! You’re such a sweetie! And you’ve probably been nominated for this like, a million times before but yeah.)
Now, I literally have no one else.
These are people I found through a poll in Goodreads. Most of these guys have a little over a hundred followers
unlike me because they are good with socializing with people…
Their names are linked to their Goodreads page!
Now, I have four more to go… *sigh*
Cinnamoncustard (right click, Translate to English.)
THAT’S TEN, RIGHT?!? TEN. RIGHT?!
NOW FOR THE QUESTIONS:
What? Now it’s only ten?! *sigh*
- If you were to give your life a soundtrack playlist, what three songs would be there?
- In seven words, tell me how you felt about the last book you read.
- What’s you favourite colour and why?
- How often do you read books?
- Coffee or tea?
- Which movie adaptation is your favourite?
- In five words, describe your home country.
- What book made you a bookworm?
- Name a book that everyone hates but you love so much.
- What is that one series that everyone loves but you absolutely hates?
WOW I WENT THROUGH TEN QUESTIONS.
Gracious goodness. Lengthy posts are lengthy. Crazy questions drive me out of my mind.
So there, I hope that ya’ll have fun. If you’re a blogger and I have been evil and didn’t link you up, hit me back and I’ll add you to the list so you’ll have to go through all that too. It’s fun and tiring and not fun. And to the bloggers that I nominated, please be kind and comment if your post is up. Link it to me because I want to read them! Yup. ❤