Hi guys. Not-so-fun fact: I have been nominated about two weeks ago. And I am only getting into right now. I’m sorry. Honestly, I’m way too busy I just want to disappear from the face of the Earth.
Here we go! (again…)
First, what’s funny here is that I was nominated by someone who was nominated by someone whom I nominated.
Moving on, I am eternally grateful for the (third) nomination. You know, it makes me feel relevant. *tears of joy* Aga from Books for the mind messaged me on Goodreads that she nominated me. So above all, thank you sweetie! ❤
Now, what is the Liebster Award?
The Liebster Award is presented as a recognition to new bloggers. This works through a process of nomination going from one blogger to another.
- Once you are nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you. Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the ten questions asked to you by the person who nominated you, and make ten questions of your own for your nominees.
- Lastly, COPY these rules in the post.
1. What do you think of books being made into movies?
Let me say this once and for all, I am not a fan of movies. PERIOD. I know, it’s basically a crime. But I just am not into movies. I don’t know why. My best friend is a movie junkie and she has always forced me to watched movies with her and I always end up just staring and questioning every single move they make. I don’t know why! So to answer your question, I basically don’t care. Most of the book-to-movie adaptations are bad and I have watched, like, three book-to-movie adaptations. I am not opposed for them to make them but personally, I could care less.
2. If you could choose a fantasy world (Narnia, Hogwarts, Panem, or other) which one and why?
This is one hard question. I haven’t read much fantasy (I don’t know why since there are a lot of must-be-read fantasy books out there). But if I am to choose, I’ll probably choose the Selkie world from the Never Forgotten series. Of course, I’d like to be part of the mermaid part since they’re so cool and I love mermaids (who doesn’t?!) or maybe volunteer as the next queen of Azuria. Okay, any of those three. Yup. 🙂
3. What made you pick up the book you are currently reading?
Uh-oh. I am currently reading nothing. This is such a shame. Okay, one, I have this read-because-your-review-is-due-soon list and lately, I’ve been working hard to reduce the seventeen books into a comfortable number like, say, one or maybe two. The next in my list is REBOUNDING or BE THE ONE or HAVOC RISING as I am part of the tour, and is scheduled for a review. I have a bunch of eARCs on the list too and to prove my point, I will just take a screenshot of the list and show you.
Also, I have All Your Reasons, The Doctor is In, Fat Girl Walking, and Calling Maggie May which are on my Kindle and are also due for review. All Your Reasons and The Doctor is in are both finished copies I think.
4. How many times is it acceptable to re-read a book according to you?
I am not a fan of rereading so maybe twice? Or maybe five times if you really love the book and just demands to be reread.
5. A quote by your favourite author
WHO IS MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR??! Okay so here’s a quote from Jennifer Lane since she’s one of my favourite authors:
“Suppressing feelings gives them more power.”
– Jennifer Lane, Blocked
No, I haven’t read Blocked but HAVE YOU SEEN THE LIST?!!
6. We’ve all had to read some kind of play in High School, which one was your favourite and why do you remember it?
I’m laughing right now. Okay, so simply put, we had this little skit/play for English class in freshman year and me and my friends placed ourselves in one group. One of my friends broke a wineglass which part of the prop. It was messy, we grew apart with this one friend just because she never paid back! On our sophomore year, we had to play Florante & Laura and out group’s Florante had a ”cape” as a prop when in reality, it was a blanket with dolphins on it! In the end, our classmates can’t stop laughing over that cape.
7. Do you enjoy drinking or snacking on while reading? If so, what?
I literally can do nothing while reading aside from changing my position every once in a while.
8. How do you feel about audio-books?
I have never tried an audiobook. One thing, I am a fast reader so someone else slowly reading the book for me is something I don’t think will work for me. I mean, an audiobook can last from four hours to twelve hours and I read a novel from two-five hours straight. Nevertheless, I want to try one because I feel like I’m lacking, and really, I just want to try one.
9. What do you enjoy reading when you’re in-transit? (on the train / bus / car / etc.)
Uhhh… Paperbacks or eBooks, I guess…? I mean, I usually do (read, that is). When the ventilation is good and if there are no annoying people in the transportation. I hate noisy people and I get dizzy when it’s hot so…
10. Out of the recent books you have read, which one, and why, would you recommend to your mom?
TO MY MUM?! Okay what have I read that is safe to recommend to my mum? One thing, my mum is not a reader. Second, she has a really poor eyesight. I don’t know how I can recommend a book to her. Okay if the circumstance were different, maybe Miss Fortune Cookie. It’s light, funny, and cute. ❤
(I have ran out of questions!!!)
- What was the last book you read and why did you pick it up?
- Have you ever been to a book signing? Tell us your favourite one. If not, tell me one author you would really love to meet and have your books signed.
- Where is your favourite place to read?
- Describe your favourite series in three words.
- What is your latest three-star read? Tell us about it.
- What is the most memorable story behind one of the books you own. (It could be an adventure with this book or just how or who gave it to you or whatever)
- How many unread books do you have all-in-all? (eBooks + physical copies)
- Name one book that’s in your TBR pile that you’re dying to read but haven’t found the time to do so lately.
- Cats or pigeons?
- What is your least read genre?
NOW, I NOMINATE:
One, whoever you are that’s reading this if you have a blog. Thank you for reading now it’s your turn. Leave a comment saying you read this, then I’ll do the rest.
Next, I’ll go pick some random people from that poll in goodreads.
So there. Have fun answering those weird questions I racked my brain for. So far, I have 31 questions pending for me to answer so maybe I’ll just put that in one lengthy post one my my free days. 🙂