I am writing this post to humiliate myself in case I don’t make it happen.
I have been surfing the blog and updated some stuff and did some stuff and all those stuff and I realised how many pending reviews I have.
And the amount is very embarrassing.
And this post is book blogger suicide.I have therefore decided to do what I did in the past. Make a schedule of reviews to post.
I did back in March (I think?) << That post is rad.
A lot of books (most were requested, eARCs, first book in the series, bla bla bla)
SO HERE WE ARE.
I’m going to make a little schedule and then I have to stick to that but this time, I’m skipping the Wednesday because I’m too hectic for two stuff at once. And I’m not going to start tomorrow even though I’m moving back to my dorm tomorrow which means I’ll be on the road all day because I’m kinda liking this embarrass yourself thing.
Mainly because they’re way too overdue, it’s embarrassing enough that I haven’t posted them yet.
Okay, kill me now. I didn’t even know that I haven’t posted my reviews for these books. Like I literally didn’t. Aside from Libby Garett Intervention because I read that like, last week.
So here’s the list. I linked them to their Goodreads pages and my review on Goodreads so far:
- When The World Was Flat (And We Were In Love) by Ingrid Jonach || My review so far
- Anya And The Shy Guy (Backstage Pass #4) by Suze Winegardner || My review so far
- Avery Shaw Experiment (Science Squad #1) by Kelly Oram || My review so far
- Libby Garett Intervention (Science Squad #2) by Kelly Oram || My review so far
- Restore (Stories of SIngularity #1) by Susan Kaye Quinn || My review so far
- Never Over You (Never Over You #3) by Ryleigh Andrews || My review so far
- No Kissing Allowed by Melissa West || My review so far
- Queen of Someday (Stolen Empire #1) by Sherry D. Ficklin || My review so far
- All Your Reasons (Crave #1) by Nina Levine || My review so far
I should not be allowed to receive review copies. This list is embarrassing.
Please try to understand me. Thank you and may I be able to achieve this schedule.
OKAY! So did you find anything that you’ve been waiting for for years? (If you’re an author, please don’t answer that question.) I mean, same. I’ve bee waiting for these reviews for years too.
OKAY KILL ME NOW GROUND PLEASE SWALLOW ME UP I’M POSITIVE I’M THE ONLY ONE WHOSE REVIEWS FOR THOSE BOOKS ARE NOT YET UP.